- Members and Holidaymakers
- In order to process an enquiry or request, we need to know contact details
that may include all or some of the following: Your full name, full address,
telephone number (s), email address, and if advertising, a payment details.
Where on Earth Internet Marketing Ltd will use this information to contact
you from time to time with important customer updates, money saving opportunities
and other beneficial information, or to send you information about new
services or opportunities. You may choose to "opt out" and not
receive marketing information, but we reserve the right to email you critical
information about your membership and other important business information.
Your information is not shared with third parties, except: 1) in the case of special offers or promotions by Where on Earth Internet Marketing Ltd, or one of its subsidiaries or partners, about which you've requested to be informed; 2) where a third party performs services on behalf of Where on Earth Internet Marketing Ltd and has agreed to keep such information confidential (such as the processing of your credit card payment); and 3) the aggregate use of the information of multiple Where on Earth Internet Marketing Ltd advertisers and visitors where individual personal information is not disclosed. Where on Earth Internet Marketing Ltd shares Website usage information about advertisers and visitors with a third-party tracking company for the purpose of reporting statistics. Where on Earth Internet Marketing Ltd also uses your information to market its services and to gain feedback on the standards of the properties advertised on our websites and forthcoming new services.
- Marketing updates and Newsletters
- As a member or visitor to France One Call (Where on Earth Internet Marketing Ltd), from time to time, you will receive either or both of our Members or Holidaymaker newsletters. You may cancel your subscription to these updates and newsletters at any time.
- Property feedback and surveys
- Property feedback and surveys are another method by which we gather information about our visitors and your property. Feedback from holidaymakers about the properties advertised on our websites is essential to maintain standards and to award World One Call globes. From time to time, we may request additional feedback from advertiser's or “newsletter subscribers” to evaluate our services and make changes or improvements to our services. The decision to respond to a survey is purely voluntary and without obligation.
- Holidaymaker enquiries
- Holidaymakers can send enquiries to our members via email facilities
and the use of online telephone communication systems on France One Call
and other Where on Earth Internet Marketing Ltd websites. If you choose
to send an enquiry through these forms, any data you include about your
personal information, including your email address and any other information
you supply, will be available to the property owner of the property you
send this information to, so they may respond directly to you. If the
property is not available for the weeks you requested, the owner may forward
your email to France One Call, so that we may assist you in your search.
Never provide information in the email that you are not prepared to disclose,
including, but not limited to, credit card and/or bank account details.
Copies of enquiries are sent to both the individual advertisers you selected
and retained by Where on Earth Internet Marketing Ltd. All enquiries are
available for review, through our online databases by the advertiser to
whom they were initially sent and by Where on Earth Internet Marketing
Ltd and their employees. Members may ask Where on Earth Internet Marketing
Ltd to provide details of their past enquiry history. Whilst the content
of these enquiries is not shared with any other party, Where on Earth
Internet Marketing Ltd reserve the right to use third party email servers
to send and track receipt of the enquiry emails, and analyse the pattern
of enquiry usage via chosen third party tracking systems.
- How Do We Protect Your Information?
- All personal information is stored on our secure server. We never store your credit card details or information on our servers. Paypal, processes your credit card payment and corresponding data on their own secure servers, via their own proprietary methods.
- A "cookie" is data sent by a Web server to store in a Web
browser so that it can later be read back from that browser. This is standard
procedure widely used by Internet companies. Where on Earth Internet Marketing
assist and save you time when making further visits to our websites. Cookies
enable us to recognise you instantly; allowing us to help make the time
you spend on our site more personalised and productive.
We use our own and from time to time, third-party site usage tracking companies to analyse your website visits or to conduct surveys. In the course of serving our pages, these third parties may place or recognise a unique "cookie" on your browser. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to Where on Earth Internet Marketing Ltd and other Websites in order to help us understand how to serve you better.
The use of our website and internet services and signing up to any one of Where on Earth Internet Marketing Ltd services, you consent to the collection and use of the previously mentioned information by Where On Earth Internet Marketing Ltd and our affiliate companies and subsidiaries. This policy is subject to change without notice. Privacy issues represent a growing concern for all Web users. To keep up-to-date with our policies, please check this page frequently. We reserve the right to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this policy at any time.